Horrible MS

Christina86

Reaction score
This is my first and I am 5wks4days. I have horrible (all day) sickness-- started yesterday. Before that was just getting sick randomly. I don't throw up all the time, but feel like I am going to all day. All food just sounds unappetizing. Most foods right now are making me feel like I am going to throw up. When I do eat, I get horrible heart burn. When I stand I feel weak and dizzy. So I am at my best lying down in bed. :sleep:

Go see the doctor. Get on Diclegis at h very least. Read the Hyperemesis thread.

I hope it gets better for you soon.

Lady hutch is right...that's right about when my started and it just got worse and worse. To the point I could barely function. I'm on zofran and it at least helps me get out of bed and eat some things. Don't suffer! It could be dangerous to get so dehydrated.

So sorry it's that bad for you :hugs: Same thing happened to me, except I don't feel weak or dizzy, just nauseous everyday and vomiting. I don't have my next appt til 9/8 so I will be looking into the b6 and unisome combo w/ my midwfie. GL and I hope it gets better for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->