Horrible night (very intense)

Abbys_Mummy

Reaction score
Last night i kept having this terible nightmare and no mater what i did as soon as i went back to sleep it started all over again.
It was the night Amber passed away it was just a clean reply almost felt feel everything they way she felt the way she looked in every detail it was like finding her all over again and this morning when i woke my OH kissed me on the face and his lips were cold like amber was when i found her and out of no where i just started screaming.
What is wrong with me.:hissy:

have u seen your doc, im sorry for your loss, it is affecting u in a big way even if u dont think it is it would be subconsiously xx good luck xx

I am so sorry for your loss. :hug:

After experiencing a MC I can only imagine what you are going through.

I just want to offer :hug:.

I have heard that SANDS have been a fabulous support to many women.

Hi i dont know if you have read my post, think its a few down on this forum...its saying how i'm getting horrific nightmares at the moment! The dream i had the other day is too horrible to write on here..but was very similar to yours, with a feeling of utter dispair and helplessness. I'm thinking its maybe a way of dealing with what has happened...although it doesnt seem to help the healing process when your dreams play tricks on you too. Xx

There's absolutely nothing wrong with you hun!
I have a happy, healthy 21 month old daughter and used to have nightmares all the way through her first year about finding her gone. I still have them every now and then.
It's every parents worst nightmare to lose a child and I cant imagine the pain you've been through, having known her and then lost her so cruelly. Having nightmares is the least to expect with something as tragic as this. Grief doesn't have a time limit either. I really am sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->