horrible oh

george83

Reaction score
literally since the day after i told my oh i was pregnant things have been rubbish between us. I've since found out that he's addicted to cocaine and that the woman from work who he was 'friends' with was actually supplying him and he was 'manipulating her friendship' to get what he wanted. we all know what he means by that. So it's been going on for a whole year now he pretty much abandoned me when i was pregnant and i even had to give birth with my mum becuase he couldn't possibly come home from 'work'. is being a single parent really that tough? i don't know what to do :cry:

I'm not a single parent, but I find being a Parent tough and have great admiration for all the single parents on here.
Doesn't sound like you get/will get much help and support from oh to be honest, so I wouldn't stay with him just for that. It dePends though on how you feel about him and if you think he can change. Maybe you should checkout the single parent bit of the forum to see how others cope.
Hugs xxx

What an absolute knob! Being a single parent isn't nearly as tough as having to deal with an OH who's like another child. Do yourself a massive favour and get rid of that scum, you and your LO would be 100% better off without xx

What an absolute knob! Being a single parent isn't nearly as tough as having to deal with an OH who's like another child. Do yourself a massive favour and get rid of that scum, you and your LO would be 100% better off without xx

Agreed!

I can imagine that being a single parent is alot less stressful than being with a Coke addict.that coke addict is around ur baby who he has shown no interest in and I really wouldn't trust someone like that and u and baby r better off without that in ur life xx

totally agree with mummy2lola. I'm not a single parent, i've great admiration for single parents as I need a break sometimes and luckily i have Hubby there to help but I'm not sure you'd get that anyway with your ex? besides now you won't need to "compromise" or argue in our case, on how to raise your child every day! Try to get as much help from family if you can but sounds like you're doing the right thing for your LO already being a single parent.

I was a single parent for 4 years and I can honestly say that, hard as it was, it was a relief in a lot of ways.

I thought I would have a moment of 'what have I done?!', instead I sat down in my newly rented house and breathed a huge sigh of relief.

As the other ladies have said, it is far easier to be a single parent than effectively a single parent but still dealing with his shit. Do it for yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->