Horrible pill side effects

laura109

Reaction score
Hi ladies, about 5 years ago i tried cilest pill. After a week of nausea i came of it. Then i had 2 children,one in 2015 and another in 2017. We used condoms in between having the kids. After my son was born we continued to use condoms. Ive had heavy periods every 24 days though and sometimes they make me feel rough.

On friday i went to the drs full of hope. She gave me microgynon30 and said i could take 3 packs then have a 4 day break. Just 5 periods a year!! I started taking it Friday night. I took it with food. I went to bed and woke up yesterday feeling strong nausea in my stomach. I ate and drank. The feeling settled. But my mood felt low all day. Then i took a second pill last night. Within 2 hours i felt mild nausea and down in the dumps and went to bed. I woke up at 2am feeling really queasy. I forced myself to go downstairs, drink water and take a rennie. As i sat down on the sofa my heart was racing, i started shaking, i felt my breathing was allover. I felt so weak. I struggled to walk across the room to shout my partner. He came downstairs and gave me paracetamol and sat with me for half an hour whilst i went hot to cold and shook. I kept taking deep breaths and i eventually stopped shaking and went all warm and sleepy. I zonked out on the sofa.

This morning i feel slightly weak/sickly but mostly ok.

I had these symptoms a couple of times when my hormones changed after my kids were born. It is scary when your kids need you.

Anyhow i will ring the drs in the morning and i do not wish to take anymore.

Is this something anyone else has had? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->