horrible rash

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
I had a bit of a panic yesterday, I undressed Ella in the morning and found she was covered in a horrible rash, red and blotchy and slightly raised, at first I wasnt thinking and was about to dash her to hospital, then I thought well she is fine in herself, full of beans infact so I called my mum and she said call NHS direct first.

They said just keep an eye on it, it probably an allergic reaction or viral rash but I dont think its viral as she's not been poorly.

Iv been googling rashes and its not come up with much , this is what the rash was like though

https://bader-gottlieb.net/030927/rash-torso.jpg

I took a pic but its on my mobile so cant post it.

has anyone else's LO ever had a rash like this ? if so have you ever foun what caused it ?

xxx

Does look Viral hun, Jack gets them even when really well on himself
Or could even be a heat rash, if it hasn't gone in a couple of days i would get her checked just to be on safe side

Does look Viral hun, Jack gets them even when really well on himself
Or could even be a heat rash, if it hasn't gone in a couple of days i would get her checked just to be on safe side

does it! ahh right I had eliminated that, I thought if it was viral then she would have cold symptoms or something aswell.

She has had a spotty face recently, she does get it occasionally and I put it down to teething but maybe their both related to viral infection.

It is much better now she only has small blothes now whereas yesterday she was covered jusat like that pic and on her legs too.

was such a shock I paniced when I took her clothes off and was shaking lol had never seen anyhting like it before lol.

Aww bless ya, so scary isn't it?
If she is teething it could cause slight rise in temp and then the rash, without you even realising

You went to zoo didn't you? It could even be a reaction to something there, but i would say if she is her usual happy self and it doesn't get worse is prob something and nothing

Emily used to come out in big blotches if she stroked cats LOL

I 'discovered' the rash in the morning before we went the zoo, so couldnt have been that. will probably never know but at least she is fine, infact she has been very happy cheery and very good the past couple of days bless her.

wonder if its teethnig I thought she had all her teeth, how many molars do they get ? she has 4, 2 @ bottom and 2 @ top, i though that was it? but im not sure if they have 8 ? if so then she could be teething them?

Glad she is better now hun, just seen the thread.

:hugs: to Ella x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->