Horror Movies

Cant beat the Scream films even though I start randomly laughing because I suddenly think of something in Scary Movie. Also loved Paranormal Activity, terrified me for days after and turned off the Exorcist the other day as I got too scared. Also the first couple of Saw films were good.

I love the Horror Channel, always worth a look!!

i dont care wat ANYONE says about paranormal activity, it scared the shite out of me for weeks!!! especially the bit wer she's dragged out of bed by the leg and out the door and it slams. *shudder* im actually getting goosebumps thinking about it!! i can watch as many disembowelments, torture scenes and doesnt have any effect on me, but see demonic possessions or exorcisty things... FREAK ME RIGHT OUT!!!

Yeah, I'm the same, gore doesn't bother me, but it's the creepy psychological bits that get me every time!

i dont care wat ANYONE says about paranormal activity, it scared the shite out of me for weeks!!! especially the bit wer she's dragged out of bed by the leg and out the door and it slams. *shudder* im actually getting goosebumps thinking about it!! i can watch as many disembowelments, torture scenes and doesnt have any effect on me, but see demonic possessions or exorcisty things... FREAK ME RIGHT OUT!!!

omg im the same...i was terrified after atching it... have you heard theres a second one coming out?

omg im the same...i was terrified after atching it... have you heard theres a second one coming out?

yeah paranormal entity or something, its alreayd out on dvd i think??

yep there we go.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Paranormal...ef=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1285409808&sr=1-1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->