hospital is telling me two things = more worry!!

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
So im currently having my hcg levels done every two days.
so I decided to tell my doc what iv been reading round about levels can really take upto 3 days to increase and that after 1200 they can take longer, doctor looked me puzzled and was very blunt and said no we like to see them double every 48hrs after that there ls not much chance of them doubling after 48hrs ..so then I said well the nurse on the phone who gave me my results said they like to see an increase by 66% which should of got mt levels to 2349 instead they were 2350 from 1500.
But again no apprently they must double and in her words otherwise that signals problems.

so which is it 66% or doubling??

Anyone else been told different?

well it basicly is a doubling within 48 hours (2 days) and slow doubling could indicate a problem or something that isnt a concern and could be taken care of.

Results thia morning are 3260 :( so again gone up but not what they expect. Iv got to go back in again today as they want to speak to me.

my stress levels are not coping!!!

Will keep updated

With dd2, my levels were doubling at a rate of 72 hours, the epu told me some people are slow risers? Shes now a very healthy 4 year old who is going on 16! Good luck huni xxxx

I hope thats my case but im not hopeful
back from hospital they said its either guna go two ways.
ectopic or miscarriage :(
having another scan sunday. Plus with my levels being 15000 on mondays scan they shud of seen more they said.

having another scan sunday. Plus with my levels being 15000 on mondays scan they shud of seen more they said.

Oh no. :( They are positive about that? Those numbers just seem so high....I'm so sorry. :hugs:

Oh no. :( They are positive about that? Those numbers just seem so high....I'm so sorry. :hugs:

They said they can not give me a definate answer but the doctor said we are most likely looking at those options.
With my levels being 2350 tuesday and yesturdays were 3260 I only rose by 39% and they like to see at least 66% :(
Trying to stay hopeful as miracles do happen, but deep down I know thats not my case.
roll on sunday morning!!

They said they can not give me a definate answer but the doctor said we are most likely looking at those options.
With my levels being 2350 tuesday and yesturdays were 3260 I only rose by 39% and they like to see at least 66% :(
Trying to stay hopeful as miracles do happen, but deep down I know thats not my case.
roll on sunday morning!!

Don't give up hope. Miracles do indeed happen. :flower:

Hope the scan proves them wrong hun, I didn't get betas or anything so I don't have any experience, but I hope everything works out for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->