hospital letter about my scan and booking in appointment- UK

copesy

mummy to an angel baby
Reaction score
Hi guys.. i may be worrying over nothing but ive been told to expect the letters this week. The thing is, ive not told my mum yet and didnt want to tell her until after the first scan. If she sees the envelope, she wont know what they are about will she ? I dont want her finding out that way but I dont want to tell her until I know how far along I am !

It might have the hospital address on it so that will be the only thing you will need to lie about if you don't want to tell your mum about the scan.

Ahh well thats ok, I am expecting a hospital appointment for some physio for an ongoing shoulder problem anyway.. as long as its just the hospital address then im ok lol

Boyfriend and I are trying to find our own place and I really dont want to tell most of my family until we have a place to live and are standing on our own two feet so I really dont want my mum to find out by surprise and tell the rest of my family!

Ahh well thats ok, I am expecting a hospital appointment for some physio for an ongoing shoulder problem anyway.. as long as its just the hospital address then im ok lol

Boyfriend and I are trying to find our own place and I really dont want to tell most of my family until we have a place to live and are standing on our own two feet so I really dont want my mum to find out by surprise and tell the rest of my family!

It shouldn't say anything on the outside about what the letter is about. Like the previous poster says, only thing that could be on there is a hospital address.

Mine only had the NHS logo on it and said it was from the hospital basically. Nothing about what the letter's about :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->