hospital.....? need some advice please

anniensoph

Reaction score
Hi all!

Am just wondering if anybody has been under the gynae for testing after 3 miscarriages? I dont know what to expect....

Have posted this in the WTT forum also, as I am not TTC atm dues to Ectopic last month :cry: and the injection they gave me

Does OH have to come with? as his name was not on the appointment letter.... although he will come, I would just like to prepare him if he has to DTD :blush:

I can see that going down well :rofl:

Any advice stories you have got are greatly welcomed!!

Roll on 6th September!! :happydance:

Hey Annie
First of all sorry for your losses! I dont know what the standard protocol is where you live but here in Greece the tests are 100% for us. I think they test the spermies only if you are ttc for over a year.
Good luck hun

Hey Annie
First of all sorry for your losses! I dont know what the standard protocol is where you live but here in Greece the tests are 100% for us. I think they test the spermies only if you are ttc for over a year.
Good luck hun

Thank you, even though his face would have been a picture :haha:

I am in the UK, so I have no idea what will happen :wacko:

So sorry for your losses :hugs: Also good luck!
Sorry I couldn't help, just didn't want to R&R xxx

Hey huny Im in the UK & OH did come with me, I had had 10 viles of blood for various tests (clotting etc) and OH had 3 viles of blood taken for different chromosomes defficiencies? I would say take him with you as u both need the all clear so u can move onwards n upwards feeling totally at ease & knowing ur both healthy n ready to make some gorgeous babies lol!
All our tests came back Normal I was in total shock after my 3rd loss I was sure some thing bad was wrong with one of us? But FS just said unfortunately we had been unlucky :cry: makes sense as we are sooooooo unlucky all the bloody time!. I am hopeful for next time round though :wink:.
Good luck chick fingers crossed u get answers :) Caz x x x

ps my OH didn't have to ham shank into a cup because he'd got me pregnant 3 times in one year, I think your in the same boat? so tell him not to frett PMSL!!! X

Hey huny Im in the UK & OH did come with me, I had had 10 viles of blood for various tests (clotting etc) and OH had 3 viles of blood taken for different chromosomes defficiencies? I would say take him with you as u both need the all clear so u can move onwards n upwards feeling totally at ease & knowing ur both healthy n ready to make some gorgeous babies lol!
All our tests came back Normal I was in total shock after my 3rd loss I was sure some thing bad was wrong with one of us? But FS just said unfortunately we had been unlucky :cry: makes sense as we are sooooooo unlucky all the bloody time!. I am hopeful for next time round though :wink:.
Good luck chick fingers crossed u get answers :) Caz x x x

ps my OH didn't have to ham shank into a cup because he'd got me pregnant 3 times in one year, I think your in the same boat? so tell him not to frett PMSL!!! X

Thank you, lol might not tell him though :haha:

Good to know what will happen, 10 viles of blood :nope: not looking forward to that one!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->