Hospital today

Glad the appointment went well honey! :hugs:

So glad it went well :hugs: Have you had any more news from the hospital about your scans etc and how they managed to miss it? x

So glad it went well :hugs: Have you had any more news from the hospital about your scans etc and how they managed to miss it? x

Not yet, they are arranging a meeting for me (think I may have to stick me boot up their bum tho) at some point but we are waiting to see if Shauns union from his employers will legally represent us. Once we hear from them I will be on the phone asking when my meeting is lol.

Thanks for asking :)
xXx

Not yet, they are arranging a meeting for me (think I may have to stick me boot up their bum tho) at some point but we are waiting to see if Shauns union from his employers will legally represent us. Once we hear from them I will be on the phone asking when my meeting is lol.

Thanks for asking :)
xXx

Hope Shaun's employers will help you out :hugs: I'm sure a letter from a lawyer or something will get them moving...they have a habit of putting these things off for as long as they can :trouble:

Good luck x x

BIG hugs I hope the hospital settle this for you so you can give Jessica the best that she deserves.

Can't be easy for you but your coming across strong for your little girl

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"