Hot bath

flashy09

Reaction score
Just got out of the bath and I am worried it was too hot! I get so cold if the bath isn't hot, but have heard I should avoid it when pregnant. Baby is a lot quieter than before I got in (when she was poking me so hard it really hurt!) and now I am worried.....complain when I get kicked hard and then worry when it stops is pretty much how my day goes!

I wouldn't worry. As long as your not sweating whist you are in there then you're fine as your body is keeping your temp regulated. My LO always goes mad when I get in the bath and calms right down near end and after. Make you feel better, I'm in one now! :flower:

Welll.. since my entire bump seems to stick up out of the water... I don't worry too much about LO ;) I just get ticked that I have a warm body and collllld belly!! :haha:

I agree- no need to worry. If you don't feel overly hot, baby is fine. I missed taking baths so much up until I had horrible leg cramps. A warm bath was all that helped and LO is fine. I take atleast one warm bath per week for "me time". I lay on my back and my bump sticks out of the water- kind of resemble a whale coming up for air. Lol. My doctor said in order for a bath to be too hot for LO it has to feel too hot to you.

I feel a lot better. My bump was out of the water and it wasn't too hot for me at all. She is back to poking my sides and ribs as well!

Welll.. since my entire bump seems to stick up out of the water... I don't worry too much about LO ;) I just get ticked that I have a warm body and collllld belly!! :haha:

This is ridiculously annoying! :gun:

i wouldnt worry :flower:

I've had hot baths every night throughout my pregnancy, i get out just as i'm starting to sweat :thumbup:

I have a bath every day. It has to be hot enough to raise your core temperature and I read that it takes a while and has to be really hot (like before I got pregnant I would inch my way in , end up with bright red skin and get out when my hair was damp from sweat and my heart was kinda racing...too hot, haha). As long as you feel comfortable then it's fine, at least that's what I've been going by! x

Im obsessed with baths since being pregnant!
And I like hot baths too...if it wasn't for this site I would never have been told about getting a hot bath, so it can't be that bad x

All I can say is thank god for grab handles on the side of the bath or I would still be in there. Anyone else really do with a bath hoist? LMAO!!
I love hot baths, they send LO to sleep!

i hate baths but have red hot showers now.i didnt before but now im full term i think why not LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->