Hot baths and men

MissCam

Reaction score
:hi:

okay so i have done some research and it looks pretty certain to me that if a man has a hot bath it can reduce his :spermy: by millions and make him infertile. :huh:

so my boyfriend has a steaming hot bath every single evening.. and we only have sex in the evening after his bath this is due to his busy work schedule and he gets very dirty......

i have only fallen pregnant twice both sadly ended in miscarriage. :sad2:

the first time i fell preg was in 2010 and we had sex in the day time........ on holiday
the 2nd time i fell preg was in 2012 and we had sex in the day time......... home from work due to being ill :sick:

i have only just released this pattern.
so we have decided to have sex BEFORE his RED HOT BATHS.

(we tend to not have sex at the wkends as hes either working or on a fishing trip and i'm doing :dishes:
lol :loopy:

I HOPE THIS IS HELPFUL AND GIVES YOU SOME HOPE, AS ITS GIVEN ME SOME. :D

Wow I could of wrote this thread lol. I was also wondering about this as my hubby also has a hot bath every single night so I was wondering if it was going to affect his swimmers x

Wow I could of wrote this thread lol. I was also wondering about this as my hubby also has a hot bath every single night so I was wondering if it was going to affect his swimmers x

well this month is a new month and we are going to try this.
im not expecting a miracle... but it would be b nice :happydance:
wishing u luck :dust:

yes hot baths and showers are not gd when ttc.
Hope you catch that eggy now you have worked out a new plan :)

Gosh. I knew hot baths didn't help... But actually making him infertile... Wow! Presumably this is for a few hours... Any idea how long? X

i dont think it makes them infertile but can kill some swimmers off

it kills sperm yes..... it makes men infertile until they stop having hot baths thats what i ment..... not forever.

Oh really, dp has a steaming shower every night and like you due to dp going to work at 6am and me being lazy :haha: we normally dtd at night after his shower too, from now on i'm going to run the kitchen tap while he's in the shower so it goes cold haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->