Hot bubble baths

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Hello all
I’m in my 2WW. I love hot bubble baths. Half the people I talk to say no hot baths and half the people say a hot bath is ok. With it being way to early to even tell if the sperm has met the egg I’m not sure if I should chance a hot bubble bath. Just outta curiosity how many of you did a hot bubble bath during the 2WW and have a successful pregnancy?

If you’re trying, and know it’s not recommended during pregnancy, I wouldn’t chance it.

That said, with my son, before I was confirmed pregnant (but was probably 4-6w) I used a heating pad because my cramping was so painful. I felt super guilty when I found out but my son is now seven and obviously fine. However, if you really want a bath, maybe just limit the number and how hot the water is?

My OB told me that hot baths are fine, but not hot tubs. Hot tubs maintain a really high heat for an extended period of time, while baths start cooling as soon as the tub is filled. I took them before I knew I was pregnant (wasn't trying so not looking for it) and then all the way through pregnancy bc I trusted his advise. I'd do whatever my own OB or midwife suggested. Good luck!

I dont see the issue. You're not going to boil the baby or the sperm. The sperm is way up in your uterus, protected....

Thank you ladies for responding. Hearing from people like you from real experiences gives me better data that what google can give

Btw anyone ever heard of “waking up the sperm” by having your man soak his package in ice water? I read it somewhere. What does everyone think? Anyone else ever heard of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->