Hot yoga?

KaylaBeth

Reaction score
I don't yet know if I'm pregnant. Is it ok to do hot yoga in your two week wait??!?

I don't yet know if I'm pregnant. Is it ok to do hot yoga in your two week wait??!?

I'm not sure what that is. I'm assuming it's yoga with the heat up? Lol I am still running and strength training until I get a BFP. I figure I want to stay in shape if I'm not pregnant and don't want to miss 2 weeks of workouts. If I do get a BFP I'll call my OB and see what he says.

I think its fine but if you get a BFP id talk to your doctor first before attending.

I did hot yoga in a lot of my TWWs, but you have to do what is right for you. Some months I did give it up in the wait, but it took me a long time to get pregnant so eventually i realized i was giving up an awful lot of yoga. I eventually did ivf and did not do hot yoga in that TWW, my doctor said no. Stay hydrated and be mindful of twisting and abdominal work and you should be OK. I know many people that continued hot yoga in pregnancy too, but I won't be one of them. Good luck! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->