House cats.

Tegans Mama

home edding mum of 2
Reaction score
Does anyone have one?
We have a cat called Boo. She's 5 years old and gorgeous. She annoys me sometimes, but she is still my baby and always will be - we had her for a few years before Tegan came along!
I find the only problem with having a house cat is not being able to leave doors/windows open.

The world is too dangerous for my princess :( I can't let her go outside because she might get run over/killed by a dog/killed by teenagers with fireworks/poisoned. My nana had cats when I was growing up, and too many of them were buried because people had run them over :cry:

I had a house cat for about 7 years although had to give him away recently as Lucas kept pulling his tail, and eating his fur (he was a persian and although I vacuum daily there was always loads). It was soo upsetting. And yeah it wasn't nice in the summer having to have the windows closed, also seeing him desperate to go outside. His new owners have a garden though and he is slowly being introduced to the outside x

Aww that's sad hun, sorry about that :( Boo has never been out in her life so she doesn't care. We could open the windows/door and she wouldn't try to get out unless she could walk straight out the door, she'd be back in five minutes though! Tegan loves Boo but Boo's much faster than Tegan so there is always a safe place for her x

I have a house cat called Jasper,in summer he very occasionally goes in the back yard but i sit and watch him then bring him in, we live near a main road and TBH i don't want to lose him, he's my baby. Also don't need the hassle of fleas :nope:

With regards to windows i'm lucky he can't reach most of ours and the one he can we just make sure its open a little bit.

Paige can be a pain with him sometimes but he is a very understanding cat, in fact we recently worked out that we think he is part maine coon,he's beautiful...but i'm biased:haha:

:lol: My cat is beautiful too :) I don't have many pictures of her because she's a bit camera shy. She is soooo spoilt because she was our baby before Tegan came along and she thinks she's the Queen! :rofl:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4820694&l=47ea766687&id=571850657

Thats when he was a baby, just uploaded some one's i've just taken :mrgreen:

Awww he's gorgeous :cloud9: My stupid FB has deleted loads of my friends and you've gone :( I've readded you, hope you don't mind! x

Thankyou, got the add:)
I just added photo's on there, for a change FB was quicker then photobucket:shock:

I have a house cat, she's never been out and is nearly 4 now. We live on a busy road and I've seen far too many cats injured in RTA's at work to be happy letting her out.
We have a big house and she has full run of three floors to keep her occupied. She does go into our enclosed back yard when someone is out there but she'll run back in at any noise!
https://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff73/pinklizzy_photo/21122009335-1.jpg

Kaci,your cat is gorgeous! Like a little lion! x

Look at that fluffy tail!! haha
https://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll277/kirkin999/DSCF0047.jpg

Pinklizzy, jasper is the same when we let him in the yard, with regards to noise, i opened the door for him before for, but he refused point blank because of the snow:haha:
He's a proper wuss! lol

Imogen has been out in the snow on her harness but she was not impressed! She's now curled up in front of the fire

Lol i suggested taking Jazz out on his harness but then decided against it when i saw his reaction when i opened the door! lol

This is Boo....
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs616.ash2/156893_10150106851376419_509531418_7390186_1723310_n.jpg
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1382.snc4/163470_10150106851831419_509531418_7390197_3061105_n.jpg

She's a nightmare to take pictures off because she just hides from the camera or tries to jump on it :rofl: Just ignore that yellow tractor in the back ground... haha!!

Boo is beautiful, such a big fluffy tail!

She's generally a big fluffy cat! :rofl: She has quite long fur, she's gorgeous but she sheds loads and it's annoying :rofl:

Ours were house cats originally, which was part of the agreement when we adopted them, as we lived between a main road and a railway line. When we moved house, we had a decent sized garden and lived away from roads, so started letting them out, which was such a relief! It was a nightmare trying to make sure they didn't get out, and visitors were forever leaving escape routes for them! Fortunately, we have only had one incident, which was when a dog attacked one of them, but she came off amazingly well!

Look what I just found... :cloud9: She was a baby there..

Attachments

• l_f761038137ac1ca7539fd7028a4ac400.jpg
    l_f761038137ac1ca7539fd7028a4ac400.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member