• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

household bills etc...

welshcakes79

TTC + mum to Reebs
Reaction score
can anyone help???

im looking into moving into a private rented new build
and can guesstimate some bills but need help with gas and council tax..

roughly how much does a large canister of gas cost and how long does it last for cooking and heating? And roughly how much is council tax for a small end of terrace 3 bed new build house??

any help/guesses would be appreciated
thanks

xxx

google calor gas and they can point you in the direction of your local supplier and they'll be able to tell you how much gas costs.

As for council tax, i don't think its possible to guess as its all structured on bands and areas. It varies so much, if you know roughly where it is you're thinking of moving then try calling your local council, they should be able to explain the bands and prices to you. Where i am my council tax is just over £1200 a year, yet a few roads away its a hundred or so less for the same kind of property!

Good luck! :hugs:

Not sure about the gas but if you go onto your local councils website they should have all the council tax bands and rates listed on there.

If you don't know your band then I would probably base it on being band d if its 3 bed, thats what I have done with our new house, I just hope to god its not the next one up !!!

in 6 months ive been billed 1300 for gas and electric!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvaAriasmom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->