Houston .. we have a heartbeat!!!!

truly_blessed

Loving being a new mummy
Reaction score
In Nov09 I went for my 12 week scan only to discover the baby had never developed and there was just a scan and yolk. We were devastated, I had never heard of MMC and niavely thought that if I wasn't bleeding, everything was hunky dory.

Fast forward to today and my early scan at almost 7 weeks. I was petrified so the relief when the nurse looked at me and smiled saying 'it's ok' was immense.

We have a lovely little bubba with a strong heartbeat measuring spot on 7 weeks and are over the moon :cloud9:

and she said 'because you've had problems in the past, you can have another scan in 2 weeks' :happydance:

Attachments

• 7 weeks edit.jpg
    7 weeks edit.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 14
Congratulations hun! Such wonderful news, and a beautiful picture of your healthy, growing babe!

Thats awesome news......
its sooo hard NOT to compare our preset pregnancies with our past ones....
So happy you had an early scan and heard heart beat!!!!

Marvellous news sweetheart and what an excellent 7 week scan picture :happydance:

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months :cloud9:

congratulations, really happy for you! :flower:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Congrats!! I wish you al the best with this pregnancy
xoxooxoox :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awww congratultions sweetie :happydance: i cried with relieve at my scan, like you never heard of MMC until i had one.... amazing scan piccy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->