How Accurate is Gender Swaying?

Sander

Reaction score
Hi :)

Wondering if any of you ladies tried gender swaying and how that worked out for you? I have 2 wonderful boys, but this will be our last baby and DH and I are both hoping to get the experience of a little girl! We didn’t do any gender swaying on purpose as we weren’t actively TTC, but we did DTD 3 full days before O and then nothing until a ways after O. I’ve heard your chances are better for a girl if you don’t DTD close to O. Both my boys we DTD on or a day before O day. Has anyone tracked this to see if it works?

We ordered a SneakPeek blood test to find out early but I still have to wait until I’m 8 weeks to take the sample :coffee:

I don't know how accurate it is but with my DS's we dtd very close to ovulation but my DD we were visiting my parents around ovulation so we only got to dtd a few days before. Good luck!

Hello, congratulations on your bfp! There was a thread on here a few months back called trying for a girl. She was trying to gender sway and dtd a few days before o and is pregnant with a girl.
A few people posted on the thread saying it worked for the, everyone who dtd 2-5 days before o ended up having a little girl, and the ones who dtd on the day of o had a boy.
I dtd the day of o and had a boy. We're ntnp but I'm in the tww just now after dtd 3 days before o so hoping for a bfp soon! Good luck!

Hello, congratulations on your bfp! There was a thread on here a few months back called trying for a girl. She was trying to gender sway and dtd a few days before o and is pregnant with a girl.
A few people posted on the thread saying it worked for the, everyone who dtd 2-5 days before o ended up having a little girl, and the ones who dtd on the day of o had a boy.
I dtd the day of o and had a boy. We're ntnp but I'm in the tww just now after dtd 3 days before o so hoping for a bfp soon! Good luck!

Ooh thanks! That’s good to know. I’d love a girl, I’m really really hoping this is it! :)

I'm destined for a 4th boy then. I was trying to gender sway dtd cd 8,9,10 and usually ovulate cd13/14 but this month it was cd 11. Fingers crossed the diet changes might of helped but I guess I'm destined to be surrounded by men.

I'd never heard of gender swaying before now so can't really comment!!

Interested to hear others experiences though O:)

FX you get your :pink:

:dust:

We tried for a girl, using the timing before o method with our daughter (don't remember exact timing) and it either worked or we were just lucky. With our son we weren't trying for one or the other, but I think we ended up having sex the day before o. Now I'm pregnant again, and I'm not sure when I o'ed because my temperatures were a little messed up, but we dtd somewhere between 2 and 5 days before. We were trying to sway girl, so we'll have to wait and see if it worked. Good luck to you!

I'm destined for a 4th boy then. I was trying to gender sway dtd cd 8,9,10 and usually ovulate cd13/14 but this month it was cd 11. Fingers crossed the diet changes might of helped but I guess I'm destined to be surrounded by men.

Maybe the swimmers from CD8 will give you a girl \\:D/

With both my girls we had sex several times during my fertile window. This time I only had sex on day of O. I think the skull is boyish and saw a boy nub during my scan yesterday. I won't know gender until june 1st

I have had mixed experiences. I've ovulated during day then at night dtd was positive baby was a boy but she came out a girl. My last baby, I dtd 5-6 days before ovulation. I even thought I was out that month. But got pregnant and thought for sure girl bc of timing but he certainly is a boy. Haha. This time,, i dtd at night after ovulation. So I'll be interested which it is again since I got a girl last time this happened. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->