• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How active is your baby?

DJMooMoo79

Reaction score
Mines been ridiculously active this entire week! I'm talking about moving vigorously for 11 hours before settling for a short nap. I'm assuming this is good? How active is your little one right now? (I thought babies were suppose to sleep a lot!)

Mines very quiet and has been since about 30 weeks, I've had regular monitoring though so I know she's ok. I have an anterior placenta though so they tell me it's normal to not feel much. Wish I could feel her more although 11 hours straight wound prob drive me crazy lol

Mine was extremely active and got hiccups up to 5 times a day until around 36 weeks. Since then the movements have changed.. They happen less frequently but not enough to be concerning; I think baby's sleep pattern has just changed and they're running out of room. I still feel plenty of pokes and wriggles throughout the day, and he/she reacts to my husband's voice every time he talks near my bump :)

My bub has been very active consistently for a few weeks now. But she has her days when I don't feel much and I use the Doppler for reassurance.
She's very cheeky though, I won't feel her for most of the day and come midnight she decides it's time to wake up and kick my ribs.

Yep mine moves a lot although thank fully does seem to slow down at night time for a bit

I haven't felt my baby move for that many hours straight. Not sure if that is due to my anterior placenta or not. Usually I feel wiggles, kicks, and rolls for an hour or two then nothing for a few hours (I assume baby is sleeping then).

This current baby is very quiet compared to my 2 girls. My second was the most hyper and active, to be fair it still shows through now at almost 5yrs old.

Ive felt shuffling the most with this baby, only felt foot 4 times mainly in last 4 weeks. The kicking has been very limited, however non stop hand/arm movement. Lol

This baby of mine is a straight up ninja... I don't know what could possibly be so fun in there but he/she is constantly moving around and I can feel legs on both sides of my belly ALL the time! Baby is already head down but man oh man I need to get a decent nights sleep soon or I am gonna be a crazy person. Perhaps baby is preparing me early for the havoc I face after the birth? lol I have no idea but I hope baby starts to settle down soon!!

I thought my son was an active baby... He never moved at all I comparison to this one!

Mine has bursts of movement. I'll go a while without feeling much and then all of a sudden it's like she's excited and moves to the point where I start getting in pain :haha: But I love feeling her move, even when it hurts!

The other day DH and I are certain we saw a full limb stretch across my stomach, it made me dizzy to watch lol

This baby of mine is a straight up ninja... I don't know what could possibly be so fun in there but he/she is constantly moving around and I can feel legs on both sides of my belly ALL the time! Baby is already head down but man oh man I need to get a decent nights sleep soon or I am gonna be a crazy person. Perhaps baby is preparing me early for the havoc I face after the birth? lol I have no idea but I hope baby starts to settle down soon!!

I thought my son was an active baby... He never moved at all I comparison to this one!

MMMHMM I sooo could have written this myself, except this is our first bubba!
I laughed at my ticker in my signature as it says something about baby sleeping most of the time... YEAH RIGHT! haha. Feels like it is doing this round the clock: :happydance:

My DD has been going crazy lately. Feels like she's tap dancing in there! And all over the place and all day long. She usually stops before bed. I get kicks and punches on both sides, below my ribs, and constantly on my bladder! They are actually getting pretty painful now :( She is really strong. I don't remember baby kicks hurting like this when I was pregnant with my DS.

I told doc today that my boy is already on my schedule. When I am awake he is too. When I am sleeping he is too. When I open my eyes in the morning and just lay there. He is still sleeping when I start talking to dh and get up, he wakes up and starts moving around. Constantly moving all day.It really is amazing. I just hope he keeps this schedule.

I can go a week of quiet, a few swoops and the odd kick. Then we have a crazy few days and my belly literally moves shape, distends, lots of kicks and shoves. Then we go quiet again. And so on!!! It's never consistent.

My bub has been very active consistently for a few weeks now. But she has her days when I don't feel much and I use the Doppler for reassurance.
She's very cheeky though, I won't feel her for most of the day and come midnight she decides it's time to wake up and kick my ribs.

This sounds very familiar :laugh2:

Mine is consistently active too. There was one day last week that she was moving soooo much that I contacted my midwife just to make sure it was ok that she was so active! I thought maybe she was in distress or something, but all was fine. The last couple of days I think she has moved as I'm not feeling so much, until late night where she decides she wants to keep me awake by doing a little dance!

I think my baby is fairly average, he doesn't tend to have a more active time, around lunch time though he is extremely quiet so I'm guessing that's when he is taking his naps :haha:

Morning and late evenings are when I feel the most movement but he's usually on and off all day long x

Mines always active I sometimes wish for a quiet spell just to relax.

My baby girl moves all the time. She is hardly ever still

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->