How addictive is this site????

kafs78

Reaction score
Ladies i dont know about you but im getting quite obsessed with logging on and reading all the latest reviews and replies! :coffee:

is it a good thing or a bad thing??:shrug:

VERY ADDICTIVE!!! I need to wean myself, seriously!

Haha!! I know im addicted!!!
For me its a good thing especially when i see those bfps from women who have struggled and who might have been loosing hope- it gives me strength to carry on.
For me the down side is reading the 2ww posts and hearing about symptoms that im not feeling...gets me stressed!!!!

VERY addictive. I've only been on here 8 weeks and have made over 700 posts

I have to say that I am addicted. Luckily I can't view it at work any more.
I really read it for hope and as far as the TWW... I don't actually pay attention to the sympoms anymore because not everyone gets them, i only view for the NFP!

Yeah, I think I'm developing an addiction to this site. Every free second I have, I find myself running to my computer to check! I made an effort yesterday not to check at all. But here I am back today! It does lift my spirits in many ways so I think that's why I love it. It makes me feel normal because I know all of you other ladies feel like me!

I'm going to try to take another break from it today. We'll see how long that lasts!

xoxo

i am ALWAYS on here...i log off, then im back on again within the hour. soon as im home from work im straight on!

Very addictive:D, when i was off work after losing max, i was on here more or less all day everyday :blush:, now im back at work i always manage a ten minute session in the morning before work and am on straight away when i finish lol :rofl:

Ha ha! I came back to the site and my DH walks in, looks at me on the computer and says "Addicted!" I started laughing and told him I was reading the addiction thread! Oh, now I know I have a problem. Ok, going to grocery store, am going to try not to log back in today.

xoxo

i am totally addicted to site, but then u fantastic ladies on here have helped me no end and i don't think i could have got through it without you x x

another addicteeeee right here <<<<<< :hi::hi: love it xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->