how am i supposed to comment on mouthwash and keep a straight face!

Wriggley

Reaction score
So tomorrow is pizza night at my best friends house (we have been best friends since we were at preschool together 22 years ago!) we get the make your own pizzas from asda, garlic bread chips pop and donuts! its tradition we always have the same thing (we do this 2 or 3 times a month) the kids all love it (we are god parents to each others boys so we are all very close)

my friend and her hussband have a serious amount of smellies and toiletories and i often will come out of her bathroom and be like.. omg your hand wash smells so lovely!!! - another time i came out with her husbands nose hair trimmer and was like eh...whats this??? which they all found hilarious

so my friend was telling me today and last month they were in a shop and they had £4 posh mouth wash reduced to like 20p her husband was like OMG im so buying that and im going to save it for when N (me) next comes round and il put it out before she comes shes bound to comment on it (i have also commented on their patterned toilet roll before haha)

so anyways my friend was saying how excited he is about putting out the mouthwash that hes been storing for the past 3 weeks so now ive got to put on my finest acting skills and comment on his posh mouth wash (my friend knew i probably wouldnt have noticed it as i only really notice things that i need to use).

how the hell am i going to do a convincing show about being impressed by his mouth wash lol

Haha that's hilarious! I have no idea what you could say to compliment his mouthwash, maybe comment on the freshness whilst trying to keep a straight face? Haha x

:rofl: you do make me laugh.

Tell him you borrowed some after the garlic bread and it was amazing :haha:

Dab it on your wrists and tell him you just couldn't resist trying out the gorgeous perfue, it smells soooo amazing!

the funiest thing about reading that was at the end when you say you only comment on things you use.... & you noticed the nose hair trimmer.. :rofl:

xxx

the funiest thing about reading that was at the end when you say you only comment on things you use.... & you noticed the nose hair trimmer.. :rofl:

xxx

:rofl: well i didnt use that hahaha but i dont really go around her bathroom looking for stuff just notice bits a pieces hahaha

I'd be fake rude (as they're good friends) and say urgh you didn't buy that horrible mouthwash did you, some joke about bad breath...but maybe i'm just mean to my friends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->