How are you all playing with your babies?

Charlie likes to be bounced up and down he likes it when i kiss him, pull funny faces at him he just genrally likes it when im silly with him! he also really loves watching tv! haha i try not to pick him up every tme hes awake because i want him to be able entertain him self as well!!

I sing constantly to Katie, so much so that now she is joining in and can start the songs with me with the actual words and shes not even 1 :shock:

We play 'round/round the garden', 'this little piggy' and 'play crawling' mummy crawls too :lol:

We just talk waffle too and she loves watching me dance silly :dohh:

Well, Brayden will be 3 months on Tuesday, he's always been a VERY awake kind of baby. Out of every 3 hours, he's awake 1.5-2 of them all day.

our activities include:

bouncy chair with activity bar (he just learned to kick it today!)

floor gym - we grab/bat at the hanging toys, do tummy time and rolls (he learned front to back at 10 weeks...working on back to front)

Bumbo (helping Mommy cook/clean)

Jumparoo - he LOVES this, he has really good head control, and now his trunk is getting stronger. He definitely knows how to make it bounce (and play music/lights)

We've tried the Exersaucer, but he cant reach the toys yet, so...

We also play talking games, read books, sing, go on walks, play games like peek-a-boo and "head, shoulders, knees and toes", tickle, go "superman flying" in the air, play with his rattles, and make silly faces.

I talk to Grace and sing to her. She also loves being bounced up and down. And sometimes she'll lie in her crib for ages staring at her mobile and giggling her head off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->