How are you eating?

rosegarden620

Reaction score
This I am very curious about.
I know what you're supposed to eat like, but with 3 children and one of them being and EBF newborn, I tend to get the short end of the stick. I eat late in the day and not always 3+ square meals. I try my hardest but sometimes sleep takes precedence and well... You know kids.

Just curious if I'm the only bad one.

I take my vitamins and for the most part keep up my water intake, but how are you doing??

I try, but it's very difficult, especially during the day when my husband is a work. As soon as I put the baby down he normally starts fussing so it's quite difficult to make myself proper meals. I've tried to start incorporating a fruit smoothie into my daily diet just to insure I'm at least getting some nutrients.

Not very well. I usually don't eat until it's late evening time. I'm a single mom to three, so evening hours are very chaotic for me trying to get dinner prepared and homework completed for my older two and juggle the demands of a newborn on top of it. Thank goodness my oldest is 9 and can help with the baby at times. Also summer vacation is just around the corner so that will ease up a good portion of my days.

I'm not the only one!! That's a relief. I thougt I was the black sheep in the breastfeeding world!

Not great! I try, but not great. My plan has been for weeks to pre-prepare my lunch. It just doesn't seem to happen, though. You have given me motivation to do that tonight. :)

Take care of yourselves, ladies :hugs:

Lolol reading this made me feel like the black sheep. I constantly eat. Though it's mostly nuts and little cheese squares protien bars and fibre bars. DH makes dinner so that takes a load off and he'll take baby so I can eat. Or I manage to eat with one hand :haha: I do have a bad habit of ice cream lately though..... I just SUCK at taking vitamins...

Lolol reading this made me feel like the black sheep. I constantly eat. Though it's mostly nuts and little cheese squares protien bars and fibre bars. DH makes dinner so that takes a load off and he'll take baby so I can eat. Or I manage to eat with one hand :haha: I do have a bad habit of ice cream lately though..... I just SUCK at taking vitamins...

You're my motivation!
Normally I don't eat something until noon. Then I try to eat when I make snacks for the girls when they get home from school. Then there's dinner and whatever I can eat after which is usually easier bc dh is home tohelp.

I try to keep protein bars and snacks around but they go quickly before grocery shopping again :/

Some days I'm better than others!
Let's eat better ladies!!or try!

My biggest deterrent is my lack of energy! So I'm goig to try to fight past it.

You're my motivation!
Normally I don't eat something until noon. Then I try to eat when I make snacks for the girls when they get home from school. Then there's dinner and whatever I can eat after which is usually easier bc dh is home tohelp.

I try to keep protein bars and snacks around but they go quickly before grocery shopping again :/

Some days I'm better than others!
Let's eat better ladies!!or try!

My biggest deterrent is my lack of energy! So I'm goig to try to fight past it.

Coffee has been how I stay awake lately (never been a big coffee drinker but these last few weeks I have a cup a day :dohh:
Almonds are great for energy protien and milk production, which is why I buy them they're also easy to eat while bfing. I did a huge stock up at costco before I gave birth and got a big bag of trail mix, fibre bars and protien bars because I know the struggle of running out super quick! I don't feel like I should be any ones inspiration lol I deffinately don't eat the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->