How are you passing the time? So impatient!!

marigold91

Reaction score
Ugh it feels like time is DRAGGINGGGGGG on! What are you all doing to pass the time? I am really so impatient. I know the second half tends to go faster than the first half, but I don't know how I'll survive 25 more weeks... It feels like forever!!

I know that once fall and the holidays start (beginning with Halloween), it will go a little faster. That part of winter always seems to go quickly. Winter lasts about 5-6 months here, so I'm not looking forward to the second half, but at least I'll have a little baby to cuddle!! :happydance: :cloud9:

To be honest, I spend most of my days cooking, cleaning, chasing after my 16 month old. I also spend time on websites looking at stuff to help organize and fit 2 little princesses into one tiny bedroom. Which at this point I have pretty much figured out. I get what time I can to myself. Which is not much.

At the moment, trying to get DS free of head lice :growlmad: I've got so stressed over it, I've not really thought about the baby at all. I miss the days when I could really make the most of pregnancy, it's difficult to do so when I've got a 2 year old to chase after!

Chasing after a 10 month old, and I just moved. So chasing after 10 month old, attempting to unpack while keeping the house cleanish, and making sure everyone is happy and fed.

Writing lists. About everything. I'm starting to drive myself mad!

Ha! Sounds like we are all in the same boat. I have a four year old, but time still feels like it's going by slow! Probably because my DS is just as excited for the baby as I am - so her and I are constantly talking about the baby and how much we can't wait to have the baby here!

Chasing my 15 month old, cleaning, cooking, crying (so emotional this time around). I'm excited for the holidays too :) it's a nice distraction. Making special dishes and getting together with family. I love it!

writing, sketching, or playing video games seems to do the trick for me.

cooking, cleaning, dealing with my hubby, chasing after a 3 year old and nine month old all day. day to day kinda drags but then it goes quick over time

Ugh! I completely understand! I keep obsessing over the nub theory and different thingstyles for baby and wondering how my 2 year old will do with the new baby=/

honestly, I'm just trying my best to enjoy it. More than likely this will be my last pregnancy as DH will be getting a vasectomy shortly after #3 is born. Knowing I will never have a bump again, or feel tiny kicks helps me appreciate what little time I have left to enjoy this.

Cleaning, cooking, caring for my 3 year old, caring for my vegetable garden, and work (i care for 3 children with special needs 2 days a week). We're also house hunting right now. Other than that, i usually focus on the next big thing that's coming up. Last week it was the weekend visit to my in-laws', this week It's the upcoming fair.

Blagh! I here ya! It sounds like having other children occupies your time ;)

FTM here and I'm going crazy too! And I hate to say it...but I don't know if the 2nd half goes faster...24 weeks Thursday and it's crawwwwling!

I'm giving myself little milestone tasks: August goal, daycare interviews, September goal, finish construction on baby room/find pediatrician, October goal, shower + decorating + name...November...just continue swelling up and wait (due Dec 7)

Ftm here and at home on doctors orders. I've been reading a lot and playing games online. I'm starting to freeze dinners as of this Friday so that will give me something to do.

My wee one starts nursery today, and I'm back to work next week so I think once that happens things will go quickly.

Dragging for me at the moment too! It's school
Holidays here so I have my 8&7 year old plus my toddler home.. Most days are cleaning more cleaning amusing the kids and cooking or little
Trips out. I teach 2 days a week so go back to work when they go back to school in a couple of weeks I think then time will
Fly. I am looking forward to getting my 20 week scan then hopefully trying to enjoy the pregnancy as its my last xx

My 2 year old keeps me quite busy. I'm trying to enjoy the summer as much as possible with her even though it's not been the best here. We don't have a garden so we try and go out every day even if it's only to the park. Housework is taking a lot of time at the moment too mainly because I have no motivation for it. I'm really hoping nesting kicks in early. Then I spend time shopping/researching on line for baby and Christmas presents because we don't have any decent shops nearby. My dd starts nursery in September and I think it will start to drag more then.

Working and stressing over things I haven't done yet ready for the baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"