How big is your LO estimated to be?

Deutschette

Mum of 1!
Reaction score
Hubby and I pre-registered at the hospital today and the nurse checked out our LO via ultrasound to make sure everything's still looking good. LO is doing great and is estimated to be between 2500 and 2800 grams (roughly 5 lbs, 8 oz and 6 lbs, 3 oz) at 36+6.

How big are your LOs estimated to be? :flower:

At 37weeks he was estimated at 6lb 3oz :)

I had a scan last week at 36+4 and she was estimated at 8lbs 9oz! I do have GD though and am being induced on Sunday at 38+1

X

I have a chart for estimate on my fundal height, at my appointment at 38-39 weeks I was measuring 39cm which puts bubs somewhere between 3500g and 4000g (7lb 12 and 8lb 14) if growth stays the same at birth she will likely be somewhere in the region of 9lb+

The chart was pretty much spot on with Rosa to the point that when the MW weighed her at birth she had us guess the weight and I was spot on because I went by what the chart had guessed :haha:

I had an ultrasound a couple days ago at 34 weeks 1 day and they estimated her to be 5lbs 14ozs.

33+6 - 3lbs9oz. xx

At 39 wks she measured 8lbs 12 oz via ultrasound. :shock: Surprisingly, I don't have GD, my family just has big babies.

scan at 33w6d was measuring 5lbs and 8oz, estimated to be between 9lb and 11lb if i go full 40 weeks!! eeeek!! I dont have GD either but i was 11lb when i was born so they said its just my genes lol x

At 39 wks she measured 8lbs 12 oz via ultrasound. :shock: Surprisingly, I don't have GD, my family just has big babies.

My mum didn't have GD either and I ended up being 9 lbs, 6 oz. -- so I'm quite surprised at how small my LO compares at the moment! :haha:

She was estimated at 6lb 6oz at my 34 week scan and I was told if she goes to term she'll prob be about 9lb 2oz lol

I have my scan on Monday, but from my scan at 28wks the baby is on track to be similar to my first.
She was 9lbs 11ozs.

I don't know how big LO is supposed to be now, but I thought my last one was about 7lb something but I've just been looking at his scrapbook and he was 8lb 6oz - I fear this baby may turn out to be even bigger!

Interesting, midwives over here do no such thing as trying to measure the baby or the bump in low risk pregnancies. Guess it saves us some anxiety over supposed big babies :laugh2:

my boy is measuring huge... at 36wks4days he was measuring 10lbs13oz. Now I realize that could be off in either direction, but still... Geez. I have to have a CSection (which I am not happy about) at 39 weeks. We'll see how off it was then. If he comes out in the 7-8lb range, I'm going to be really sad that I wasn't given the choice of a natural delivery.

At 35 weeks, 8lb 11lb! im late diagnosed type 1 diabetic though and am being induced next week at 37 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->