How big is your LO estimated to be?

At 30 weeks 0 days - 4 lbs. Ive been told to expect a BIG baby! Ouch! :wacko:

Interesting, midwives over here do no such thing as trying to measure the baby or the bump in low risk pregnancies. Guess it saves us some anxiety over supposed big babies :laugh2:

From the very beginning, I was quite worried about the idea of having a big baby. :haha:

Each time I have been to see my OB or midwife, I've never had my actual bump measured, but every time I've had an ultrasound done, they've measured LO. :flower: Guess that's normal in Germany...

I have my growth scan on monday as i have big babies always tested neg for GD thou so must just be i have biggins..

1st, boy... 10lb 5oz
2nd, girl... 8lb 14.5
3rd, girl... 10lb
4th, boy... ?

I had a feeling that this baby would be my smallest until i went for my 28 week mw app and she said im measuring at 32 weeks..:haha:

We'll know for sure when he's born i suppose x x

3lbs 10 at 31 weeks, she was 2lb 5 at 27 weeks.

8lbs 11oz at 38+1

My son was 9lbs 3 born at 39+3 so i am expecting a big baby & in my head have it that he is going to come in at about 10lbs. Any smaller will be a bonus :lol:

5lb 3oz at nearly 38 weeks... Possibly placenta Not working properly so another scan on Monday to see if she's grown x

At my growth scan at 30+3 LO was estimated to be 4lb 3oz...which is apparently quite big for her gestation! Had my bump measured yesterday at 33+3 and I was measuring 36weeks!

I've been told to expect a big baby...and to be fair, I was born at 38weeks and was 9lb 14oz :haha: So I have no chance of having a little baby :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->