How can I change my avatar?

suzanne108

Reaction score
I really need to change my avatar but BNB will never let me upload photos (it used to but then one day decided it wouldn't let me anymore!)

I've got pictures on photobucket but it won't let me use any of the links to there.....

So how else can I do it? I want to show off my pretty little girl :blush:

maybe u need to resize the photo you are using? :flower: i had that trouble too

She's SO cute :D Madison's got those PJ's Lola's got on.....someone bought them her in first size and 0-3 :haha:

I know I love them...they are first size. I really want bigger ones cos I love them that much but I don't think they sell them anymore :(

And thanks :flower: I don't think I've seen a picture of Madison? *off to check your profile in case there is one there* xx

If we've still got them in our Asda i'll pick some up for you. Haven't seen any recently but i'll check.

I don't think i've put on since her birth pictures :blush: A few on FB though :lol: I'll update some later on :flower:

Yes get some on...I looked at her birth pic...gorgeous but I bet she's changed so much since then!

How is Bex? I haven't seen her around lately. Xx

Yes get some on...I looked at her birth pic...gorgeous but I bet she's changed so much since then!

How is Bex? I haven't seen her around lately. Xx

She's moving house at the moment so is a little bit busy :haha:

Bex & Lexi are well though :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back