How can I increase my lp?

mrsclt

Reaction score
Looking for advice on lenghtening my lp, last cycle it was either 7 or 9 days long. Not sure which, graph was a bit hard to interpret due to night waking, and getting up too early at times due to my lo. Either way, its too short... I've heard of something called Vitex being used but I dont know much about about what it is or how much to take or when to start... is it safe to take when breastfeeding? Is there anything else I can try to increase my lp? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Might be best to speak with your doctor. They'll be able to make some suggestions. Apparently vitamin B6 can help, but 7-9 days is pretty short and might be worth getting checked out.

I agree with pp. B6 helped me get from 12 to 14 days but your lp is very short. Might be a good idea to speak to a doctor as you would need to lengthen yours by quite a lot.

I took fertilitea from fairhavenhealth.com. It has vitex in it, which in a tea form is not as strong as a tincture or capsules. It says not to consume while bfing, but all herbs will say that. I took it anyway! ;) (I wouldn't have if baby was under 6 months, but my baby was 8 months and eating a lot!)

I am having the same issue right now. My LP was only 9 days last cycle. I am taking B6 to see if it helps and I am attending acupuncture weekly. Sometimes docs will prescribe a synthetic progesterone pill to keep your progesterone levels elevated or you can purchase a natural progesterone cream with your docs approval.

Dont really want to see the doctor just yet, dont wanna pay $70 only to be told that weaning will fix it... I only really feed for comfort (especially when teething, 14 teeth in 7 months poor guy) or to help him sleep/get back to sleep, as he is so full on and energetic its often the only way he'll lay down enough to go to sleep. I've been looking at my last chart and trying to decide if I even ovulated, FF has the dotted crosshairs, but Ovuview didn't put in O at all, which would kinda make sense as my last cycle lp was 11 days. LP doesn't normally change so much does it? Chart is in my signature, anyone able to help me figure out if O took place or not? And thanks for your replies everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->