How can I make my son be more organized?

careth

Mom to one boy!
Reaction score
He is a down right pig haha! He is eight years old, does awesome in school, but his report card always has a bad grade in organizational skills. His desk is a constant mess, and the sad thing is, he thinks it's clean lol! His room, I make him clean it all the time, but an hour later it's a mess again. His backpack is always a mess as well. I am just at my witts end, I dont know how to make him be more neat!!! I keep telling him he will never get a girlfriend by being such a pig lol! Thanks in advance for any tips.

He is a boy that will grow to be a MAN some day , need I say any more !!! Lol My 11 year old is the same, if he watches a dvd all the dvds will be thrown across the floor until he finds the one he wants and he wont pick them up until he is told to!!!! I went into his room one day and I counted 30 dvds and 25 cds on the floor, among socks, clothes, books and all sorts of shit. What can I say hopefully they will grow out of it !!!! yeah right dont think so!!! Lol

At least Im not alone hahaha, thanks!!

I always say I have pigs not kids.. LOL
It is a never ending battle. My 9yr old dd is about a messy as they come and she is a girl!! I am always getting on her about keeping her room up. She lost a book @ school that never even left the classroom. organization is a word that goes right out the other side of her head. I would like some info on this as well.. Good Luck

I always got good grades at school too but I was the most disorganised person ever...as much as I'd love to be more organised I'm still not any better :rofl: ...not sure there's much you can do about it! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->