• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How can you go on listening to the music after this?

Probably was more of a ring, there were rumors years ago he tried it with his niece which is why he doesn't speak to his sister, and that band members wives banned him from around their kids. I don't know how true but if it is then his family and band mates knew a long time ago. Its also said the band scraped a whole album because Ian had referenced kids through out. If they did know the town called hypocrisy video was in seriously poor taste.

I really do want to believe that the band knew nothing but i'm struggling. Over such a long period of time, how could they never of suspected a thing?

I find it hard to believe. I heard these rumours years ago, granted it was on a gossip site BUT everything that was said on there has been proven to be true, including the women too. There were people on there that finally broke away from him and warned others yet never informed the police through fear. Its a shame they couldn't find the courage to stop it sooner. It sickens me to think last time i saw lp Ian was talking to kids in the crowd that couldn't pf been more than 10. Their faces were full of pride he was talking to them, makes u wonder what was going through his head.

Yeah everything on that website ended up being true didn't it :(

I genuinely don't think the band knew, people like Ian are very good liars and are very manipulative. If they weren't there's no way they would get away with things like this for so long. But who knows, it's a horrible situation :nope:

I genuinely don't think the band knew, people like Ian are very good liars and are very manipulative. If they weren't there's no way they would get away with things like this for so long. But who knows, it's a horrible situation :nope:

Thing is they have sort of admitted knowing he was abusing drugs and alcohol and that he was basically headed down a dark path. They were together what ten years? Its a long time to know nothing especially when there are people on the internet accusing him?

Thing is they have sort of admitted knowing he was abusing drugs and alcohol and that he was basically headed down a dark path. They were together what ten years? Its a long time to know nothing especially when there are people on the internet accusing him?

Yeah I get what you're saying but drugs and alcohol are worlds apart from child abuse. It's a slippery slope when you start finger pointing, you could say the same thing about SO many people around him which isn't really right at all. I'm sure they're all getting grief for it which is horrific if they've done nothing wrong.

Yeah I get what you're saying but dugs and alcohol are worlds apart from child abuse. It's a slippery slope when you start finger pointing, you could say the same thing about SO many people around him which isn't really right at all. I'm sure they're all getting grief for it which is horrific if they've done nothing wrong.

I think its sad for them that ALL the music is just in well oblivion now because of his actions :(

Me too :( I like the music and would really like to listen to it but I feel like I'd be doing something wrong now!

Me too :( I like the music and would really like to listen to it but I feel like I'd be doing something wrong now!

I know i loved last train home but i deleted it from my playlists i just cant listen to it now :(

I know i loved last train home but i deleted it from my playlists i just cant listen to it now :(

I think his whole attitude to the situation makes it so much worse as well. No remorse whatsoever, he's just such an evil man and you'd never have thought it! I went to see them when I was a teenager, was obsessed with him!

I really don't understand all the allegations made on these websites (I'm guessing they're fan sites?), I can't help but wonder how they knew and why nothing was done about it? rumours follow all celebrities but nothing that extreme - people do not accuse you of child abuse out of the blue. I don't understand where source of the information is because clearly at least someone knew what was going on.

Its like a gossip site? But the allegations were being made by groups of 14 year old girls who it seems weren't taken very seriously by masses of other fans and adults.

The only thing I've not actually heard confirmed is about the hiv n intentionally spreading it. But could he put an order on hiv not coming out seeing as its a personal health issue, but then id of thought had it been true itd would of been made public interest.

i don't get why fearne is always being bought up, especially as she was pregnant/a new mum. They barely mentioned Alexa chung.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->