• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How can you go on listening to the music after this?

this is a really heavy read and i have just cried my eyes out whilst reading.

i didnt know it was this bad :(:(:(:(:(

https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/Resources/JCO/Documents/Judgments/r-v-watkins-and-others.pdf

That is literally the worst thing I've ever read. I can't wrap my mind around it :nope:

OMG I wish I never read that and I only skimmed it, horrific and can not understand the mindset AT ALL. Its awful, unthinkable and so so horrible :(

Do you think a child that age would be mentally affected or do you think they would have no idea?
I think the betrayel of there mother would really affect them, I hope they never get to read that report.
Iv been pretty clingy to my boy since reading it

Do you think a child that age would be mentally affected or do you think they would have no idea?
I think the betrayel of there mother would really affect them, I hope they never get to read that report.
Iv been pretty clingy to my boy since reading it

They won't remember it but they'll be severely mentally affected. And not just by the abuse but by the complete emotional neglect.

I'm not going to read the link. The bits I heard on the news were bad enough.
I read things about James Bulger that I wish I hadn't. You don't forget that stuff once you've read it, do you? :(

I'm not going to read the link. The bits I heard on the news were bad enough.
I read things about James Bulger that I wish I hadn't. You don't forget that stuff once you've read it, do you? :(

I kinda wish i hadnt read it.I keep imagining things in my head which i dont want to see,so sick!!

Oh my god. I can't believe what I've just read! That truly is evil.

I've read the smaller details which were released before but my goodness this is just disturbing.

The women should've had just as long a sentence as he got, I don't think hell last long in jail, they're sending him to Wakefield so no 'special treatment' whatsoever.

Sickening :nope: xx

OMG. I have read all the internet reports but that statement is just absolutely sickening and awful. Those poor little babies. How can any mother do that to their own flesh and blood?! They shouldn't be called mothers at all! I seriously hope they never ever get to see their children again. I mean, EVER. Not under any form of visiting.

I hope those children get entirely new lives and never have to hear about what they endured as babies.

How anyone can think they should walk after their sentences, there is something wrong with them. If they are capable of doing something so sick in the first place, I don't think they are capable of being rehabilitated. Some people were just born evil to the core.

In that statement it says the mother with the baby girl started contact online with Watkins in August 12 (only 4 months before their arrest) and those sick sype chats happened in September 12 so it took her less than a month of being in touch with him to start abusing her daughter and allowing him to abuse her. How could she do that???? From reading that court statement it also sounds pretty definite that Watkins met up with both of them and their babies more than once so god knows what happened to them or how often it happened. It defies belief. These people cannot be human. Sickening, shocking. This is one case that I can't get off my mind. I never knew people could be that evil :(.

same jchihuahua, it has really shocked me :( obviously I knew paedophiles exist but I didn't think that mothers could do that to their own children, I just kind of assume they're all men :( it's just so sick :cry:

I agree that it sounds pretty definite that he also met up with the mum with the baby girl, they just don't have anything recorded so no one will ever know what happened and how many times it happened :(

I saw on the news that he made a phone call from prison asking someone to release a public statement saying it was 'mega LOLz' and she asked if he really thought it was a good idea to do that and he said 'no, you're right...it's just LOLz now' :nope:

I skimmed the first page of the link and it literally turned my stomach. How anyone is capable of such evilness is behind me, those poor poor children. I can't wrap my head around the fact that the mothers were involved, it goes against every single instinct

I read a few paragraphs and couldn't read on. I can already imagine what happened and it's beyond sick :nope:. They should never be allowed out of prison. Never.

I read a few paragraphs and couldn't read on. I can already imagine what happened and it's beyond sick :nope:. They should never be allowed out of prison. Never.

Agreed, only time people like that should be released is in a bodybag.

Haven't read the other posts, just about to have a read.

I read the full sentencing remarks and honestly, I've never been more disturbed in my life at what they did :( I sobbed. Everything is so extreme and disgusting.

I feel so sorry for the other 5 guys, his family, his friends, the other bands they've worked with (as well as obviously the poor, poor victims)

I saw LP in Nov 12 just before this all came about :nope:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"