How close do you think I am?

Elfgirl87

Reaction score
So I finally got the darkest line I've had so far. I took one first thing this morning and then again this afternoon. The one pictured is this afternoon and it is just a touch darker but not by much. Would you say I'm very close to my O? My digital still said no surge but I'm hoping it's soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 27
I'd say that might be positive tomorrow!

Thanks! I truly hope so as my cycles are long (avg. 40 days) n it's so hard waiting to ovulate. I hope it turns positive tomorrow.

Could be anytime! I got one like that in the afternoon and by 6pm it was strong positive! I would test in the evening again...

Could be anytime! I got one like that in the afternoon and by 6pm it was strong positive! I would test in the evening again...

I did tonight and it's still the same darkness but at least it's not lighter!

So I went back and checked two others I took yesterday and what do you all think? Do you think the top is positive? I know the bottom isn't. I hadn't been using opks very regularly until the last few days and today my bbt is up so I'm thinking yesterday was O day. What do u all think? These two are different from the one yesterday and I forgot to go back and look at them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 13
It very well may if you have a fever but keep using the opks. Our bodies are finicky and you may end up Oing late because of being sick. What day are you and is this your first cycle charting?

It very well may if you have a fever but keep using the opks. Our bodies are finicky and you may end up Oing late because of being sick. What day are you and is this your first cycle charting?

Well, today is cycle day 22 and I did my last opk. It's my digital and still says no surge. I'm thinking perhaps I did O either Saturday or Sunday. I'm going to keep charting my temps and see if there is a shift and yes, it is sadly my first time charting after taking a couple months off. I know I have long cycles, avg 40 days so it would fit the time line. I hope I did O. I'm out of opks now so just have to reply on temps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->