how cool is this..............

smelly07

Mummy of 2 girls & wifey
Reaction score
Okay so i may be getting a little excited....., but its so going to be my next project at work, all made out of empty plastic milk bottles..... good job winter is the next topic.!!!!!!!

bnb milk jug igloo.jpg

milk jug.jpg

That's great!.... BTW, what do you do for work, if you're allowed to make one of these there? :)

That's great!.... BTW, what do you do for work, if you're allowed to make one of these there? :)

Im an assistant manager of a pre-school i work with children age 3-5 although eventually (when my girls are older and i have more time) i want to get into school work or social work. I love having projects like the above and the kids love it x

Im an assistant manager of a pre-school i work with children age 3-5 although eventually (when my girls are older and i have more time) i want to get into school work or social work. I love having projects like the above and the kids love it x

Wow! I bet you're such a cool teacher to them if you do things like this! :)

Wow! I bet you're such a cool teacher to them if you do things like this! :)

Ahhhhhhh thanks :blush: i love doing things like the above x

Wow that's so cool :thumbup:
I want one for DD2, she would love it. Thinking about it all 3 of them probably would. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->