How could they leave a house like this??

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
The people above us moved out of the council flat the other day,and the council are now here to clear it...the poor blokes are in and out with all this rubbish..surely its not just me who would clear a house before I moved out??xx

Some people just cba, thinking 'oh well someone else will do it'

A sign of what's wrong with society these days imo.

I so wish I had pictures of what my flat looked like when I went to view it.. Actually I wish I had the pictures of how it looked before I looked at it.. Even the lady who was with me when I signed my contract had to show me the pics.. She was disgusted.. There was toilet roll everywhere, the loo was black, the bath had stains, the tiles were yellow, the kitchen was full of rubbish. The bedrooms had wallpaper missing and graffiti everywhere.. The floors were disgusting.. They had to get a special team in to clean, they replaced my kitchen, toilet, bath and took up all the flooring.. It was gross :sick: it took me, my mum, my dad, my sister and others 2 weeks to clean and decorate before I could move in.. We worked day and night on it.

Some people are happy to live like pigs and have someone else clean all their crap!

The thing is its prob cost the council a few hundred to clear it..terrible.xxx

you should watch grimfighters its discusting how some people leave their homes

The thing is its prob cost the council a few hundred to clear it..terrible.xxx

Some councils send bills.. Mine did. They fitted their own shower so the council had to remove it, they were charged to rip the kitchen out as they had that fitted themselves too... She had a bill for £1500. Lol. The neighbour upstairs showed me cos they had given it to give to me. They said it was my bill cos I was moving in :haha:

The garden is even worse!There are 2 sofas in there that I know of!x

That's disgusting.

I think it's worse when you BUY a house and find it dirty and with junk left in it. The twats that sold us ours even left a poo in the toilet. It wasn't too messy but little things like cleaning the cupboards rather than just emptying... and leaving a shed FULL of junk that we had to take to teh skip etc.

Frickin rude in my opinion x

when i came to view the first flat i had it was disgusting the kitchen was covered in rubbish and mould the bathroom was just as bad there were floor boards missing holes in the walls most of the previous tenants furniture was still there
i was shocked they showed me it when it was looking like that

I was seriously seriously lucky moving into my flat because it was a new build everything was brand new :blush:
I cleaned my mum's new house for her though. Absolutely disgusting and so so so filthy. I spent a day going brush brush brush, mop hoover, mop again, hoover hoover hoover lol
And must have used so many cleaning products and picked up so much junk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->