• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How cute is this

Angel

Reaction score
My son who is 4 is always rubbing my baby bump and kissing it,Recently he has decided that if he talks into my mouth that the baby can hear him better:rofl:,so random moments throughout the day he comes up to me and opens my mouth and has a convo with the baby.I don't know where he got that idea but I thought it was cute.

I think you have a smarty! He knows how sound conducts at 4, he's probably right that the baby can hear him better, but who knows for sure? Cute!

LOL Well my guess is, he knows the baby is in your tummy, and how does stuff get in your tummy? Through your mouth, lol. Like food. So he talks to the baby that way!

This is the freakin cutest thing I've ever heard! I had to tell hubby when he got home, he thinks it's great! You have a neat little boy! :hugs:

lol bless him amber did the same thing talked into my mouth said hello aynjel lol

Awww that is so cute! It's amazing the things they come up with but I bet lil one can hear him when he does that!

Aww thats so cute! I have two little nephews, and when I told them I was having a baby they didn't really understand yet. Their mom was like, She has a little baby in her tummy. They were saying, no way, in her tummy?? Then one of the boys walks over and says to my tummy, I wish you are a boy. It was so cute. Kids are amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->