how did u tell your husband/so

Found out mid-spat... :ohh:

Ended it rather quickly though... Whoops!

I just found out 2 days ago, but the weekend prior we were at a wedding and my husband ordered me a drink and we were sitting down and I took a sip and then I stopped and said "What if I'm pregnant? I shouldn't". And then I didn't drink it.

So when I took the test and it was positive, hubby was sleeping...I ran into our room and woke him up and said "Good thing I didn't drink that drink!!!" And he's like What??? Really??? Then he ran out and made me take a digital test lol.

Love these stories! With our first he was not planned. We were only 20 and In college. He was still living at home and I was living with a bunch of roommates.. not ideal for a baby! I was on the pill but never got my period for 2 months. Decided to take a test when my roommates were out and it was a digital that said 3+. I called my bf and told him to come over and just handed him the test crying.

Fast forward a few years and we were married and ttc #2. It took 8 months and 1 miscarriage. I thought I would surprise him in a cute way but when I got bfp I was way too excited and just ran out and told him.

Then.. we were done having kids. I missed my period this month so again took a test surprise bfp! Felt a lot like the first time haha.. ran over to him showed him the test and cried. 5 years later same reaction haha.. I am terrible at surprises!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->