• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How did you and OH meet?

We don't have a "cute" story, really!

Just over 2 years ago, my friend convinced him to come get me and bring me to a party (we had never met before), we didn't speak at all the entire night, but I caught him glancing every now and again. The only words spoken were when he was leaving- "your stuff is still in my car, but I have to leave, could you get it?," I said okay and walked up with him to his car in silence. :blush:

Fast forward to the next day, I was on Facebook when I saw a picture of him getting tattooed by the same tattoo artist I go to, so I added him, with no intention to speak to him. He messaged me on Facebook and we talked for about an hour when he asked me for my number, he texted me not even a minute after receiving it, by the end of the night he had written a status on Facebook saying "She makes me smile and it keeps getting better and better," and asking me to join him and his friend's on the boat the next day.

And here we are, madly in love, planning a wedding, and expecting our first perfect blessing! :cloud9:

We met at a bookstore. I was browsing through some books and picked up a John Grisham novel (The Firm, I never forgot), and he came to me and said "this book sucks". We talked for a little bit, and I gave him my number. He called me the next day and we've been together ever since. Two and a half years together, married for almost four months.

Me and my OH (not FOB, sorry guys, not with him anymore) we met because my best friend was dating his best friend. I was in the car with them when they decided to pick up Jake from his house. He got in the back seat with me and we did that awkward eye lock thing where we ended up making eye contact forever and then finally I said "did we just have a moment?" and he said "I think we did." I just love telling that story, it's a bit romantic to me. :cloud9:

I thought might as well jump in on this one even though I don't have a fantastic story :) Haha, my OH was kind of that guy who made it out of the friend zone :haha: I was actually dating his best friend, well so I thought anyway. Turns out he was a absolute DOG and cheating on me every chance he got. OH was the only person that had the balls to tell me, and for the next few months was my shoulder to cry on, my best friend. Looked after me, took me out, made me happy. And well one thing led to another, and here I am, over a year later and 13 weeks pregnant <3 couldn't be happier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->