How did you feel between EC and ET?

Blueberry82

TTC First Baby
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Wanted to ask how you felt in between EC and ET.
I am 4 days since egg collection and feeling very bloated and sore.
I have my transfer tomorrow and am feeling anxious that my symptoms could stop the embryo from implanting or that I could be developing OHSS.
I've kept my clinic informed but they keep saying that as long as I'm not unable to wee or having trouble breathing then should be fine.
Would love to hear your experiences to put my mind at rest!

Hi blueberry. Having my first IVF as well and now 6dp5dt. I felt terrible! I couldn't stand up straight as my stomach I was so sore! Didn't really start feeling any better until the day after ET! Not sure if we have we been successful yet (have a feeling not but not sure if that is just the brutal TWW killing me!) how many eggs/follicles did you have? X

I was also on tablets as they were worried about OHSS but as they say if you drinking and peeing all should be ok x

Phew not the only one then! We got 18 eggs. What about you?
I'm dreading 2 week wait!

I was very sore too after each of my EC's. I didn't think I'd be ready for my ET. All went ok though. Some pain turned out to be trapped wind from the procedure. Nurses told me to lie on my left to ease it. Each time I felt fine come transfer day. Best of luck ladies!

I had around 29 follicles, but by the time we were ready my hormone levels were through the roof so I had to coast for a few days. Ended up with 13 eggs, all mature and had 12 fertilised well (the 13th did fertilise in the end) then by day 3 we still had 10 although by the time day 5 (and transfer) came down we only had one really good one (4BB) which was transferred. The others were cultured on to day 6 but none were good to freeze which sucks! They said that the more eggs you get the more painful it can be after as they have been into each follicle.

This two weeks is torture! Have no patience at the best of times, and with the pessaries all symptom spotting it out haha!

How are your eggs progressing?

That's great that all of them fertilised. 12 of our 18 fertilised with 7 growing normally.
Really hope they are suitable for freezing as I get the impression my Et won't go ahead today. My belly is sticking out so much! My estradiol level was 15000 when we triggered which I thought seemed super high. Do you know what your level was?
Fingers crossed for a sticky BFP for you!

I don't know what it was when I triggered, but t jumped from 9,000 to 21,000 in two days which is why is had to coast!

Fingers crossed it all goes well for you today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->