How did you hear about us???

Great minds think alike eh Sophie :wink:

:lol: it took up a lot of my time tryin to find it lol!

i got a message left on msn from IMI and i must say its the best forum so far close to one other one but this one wins hands down :thumpup:

Hello all, I've just this minute joined. I love the fact that I can use smilies (I know I need help LOL!!!
Looking forward to chatting with you all.
I'm Reenie, have daughter Emilie of 19 mths & am 19+5. Have been so worried during this pregnancy, have no idea why though. Other one was just fabulous.Birth utterly hideous & wiped from my memory LOL!! Emergency c-section.Yuk!! But have beautiful daughter who keeps daddy amused at home all day. Work full time (using work pc hee hee!!) have sahd.
So, hello to you all x x x x x x x x x x x
:D :) :lol:

Hey Ireenie!
Welcome to the forum!!
Congrats on Emilie and on your BFP!
Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well!!

**hugs**

xox

:oops: i missed my friends and wondered where you'd gone!!lucky someone told me where to find you!!hello wobbles and hayley!!!!

Hey Muffin!!!!! :friends:

**Hugs**

I'm sorry for what you've been through and we've not been able to send you hugs

xox

aww thanks hayley, im doing ok, hoping to start trying again soon.
Arcanegirlry!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe how many of you are here!!!!!! keep seeing names i recognise!! its just sooooooo exciting!!!! :lol:

Think there should be a couple of names you recognise and will help you settle in.... i've saved you a seat!! lol!!
(Mrs E is Charm... she confused us all with that one!)

So glad you've come over for a peek!!!!!
:flower:

xox

Hi Hayley, are you from Bounty? I think I recognise the name. I might be imagining things though. Pg brain terrible these days. LOL!! :D :headspin:
I love that I can use smilies, the littlest thing hey?? :p

muffin said:
:oops: i missed my friends and wondered where you'd gone!!lucky someone told me where to find you!!hello wobbles and hayley!!!!

Awww hunny!

I just want to send you a BIG hug! :hugs:

My thoughts have been with you just haven't been able to tell you :(

I hope you are ok - As ok as ok can be & wishing you so much luck TTC again.

x

Ireenie said:
Hi Hayley, are you from Bounty? I think I recognise the name. I might be imagining things though. Pg brain terrible these days. LOL!! :D :headspin:
I love that I can use smilies, the littlest thing hey?? :p

Yeah that was me on Bounty... was on there as Hayley Barton :)
I love all the smilies too!!! Makes the posts have more emotion and character.... well that and they look cute :ninja:

xox

hi i saw the website on bounty...seems to give out more info for other sites so that we can keep our bounty addiction to a minimum as dp already thinks i'm obssessed lol xxx

Hey hun,
Would've been me mentioned it on Bounty... sorry! lol!!!

Hope to chat to you lots and lots!

xox

i found this site through www.babyandbump.com's diary on OpenDiary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->