How did you hear about us???

I think it was Jo that dragged me over here ! so i dragged Nicki with me !!! :lol:

(am loving the site btw! :D )

my wife made me sign up and she beats me if i don't post utter bollocks here daily. i do my best to please her

stephlw25 said:
I think it was Jo that dragged me over here ! so i dragged Nicki with me !!! :lol:

(am loving the site btw! :D )
LOL Well hopefully it was worth being dragged over :lol:

Jase said:
my wife made me sign up and she beats me if i don't post utter bollocks here daily. i do my best to please her
I wish she had of warned us :rofl:

Hypnorm sent me the address of the site after hearing me monaing i was on my own in another forum :lol:

My wife and I looked at some forums in the begining of the pregnancy. Now its almost over, and after a rough start, it is ending beautifully. I also have a crazy, funy and honest blog about life and pregnancy, read the continuing story, maybe some of you can relate-

Hiya,

Jo told me about BnB and I missed you all so thought i would come and join you. :wink:

(known as puffpuff)

I've only just found you!! I emailed Imi a joke and when she replied it was in her sig! I 'm getting paranoid now because everyone else seems to have been told by other members. :roll: No-one told me. :? Don't you like me??????!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :wink: :wink:

Im not sure if I answered this when I first used to come on here but I was told by Wobbles and Kaz :D

Amanda said:
I've only just found you!! I emailed Imi a joke and when she replied it was in her sig! I 'm getting paranoid now because everyone else seems to have been told by other members. :roll: No-one told me. :? Don't you like me??????!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :wink: :wink:
I don't think anyone really told anyone type thing it just got about as time went on :lol:

Jaidybaby said:
Im not sure if I answered this when I first used to come on here but I was told by Wobbles and Kaz :D
Kaz dragged you here kicking & screaming :lol: Hope your well hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->