How did you hear about us???

I was reffered to this site by a work collegue

I found it just browsing the internet for forums :) was like the 2nd or 3rd down ..

A friend recommended it, it seems like a really busy forum unlike the last one I posted on (which will remain nameless lol!)

I found you will searching for information x

Found while doing a search. Checked out a bunch of pregnancy forums and this one looked the best!

I was looking for information and link came up on Ask
Very glad to have found it! <3

Found it on google.
I was a stalker for a while untill i decided to join : )

I was using google to find info about TTC and several threads from this forum came up...so figured I should join

was really looking for a pregnancy forum since I wanted to meet other pregnant mums :D

looking on the net about new moms to be and pregnanceys and thought id join up glad i did :thumbup:

um... Lol its a bit strange, I was googling for a toy monkey that a friend wants so i googled "monkey 2006" and it sent me to a thread here! Lol!!

I went a-google-ing b/c not everywhere has "WTT" forums...it kind of had me depressed actually...but I am glad I found this since it has a WTT section! :thumbup:

My husband found baby and bump through an internet search. I was (still am...) having a difficult time with some first tri complications and was feeling really depressed with nobody (female) to talk to. Dont want to tell family about the pregnancy yet cause still waiting to see if I get better and all goes well, fingers crossed. It is so comforting for me to see how many people on here are suffering with similar problems. Here's hoping for a healthy 7 months to go!

I found this website after looking on google if it's okay to have a craving for Peperami.
I was so pleased with this website I joined! It's brilliant as I can talk to other women about pregnancy issues!
Thank you =]

Errrr found you while doing a search for "North Wales Baby Show" bit random I know :op

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->