How did you hear about us???

Hey there i heard about baby and bump by annoying Effykat by constantly asking what ya duin? eventually she caved and told me about this site and how you guys are helping her through the pregnancy :) i decided to join up and give it a go as a father to be to see if any other fathers to be out there have similar experiences

I found this site while looking up some of the symptoms i was having. it was the first one to pop up and was very helpful! been hooked ever since!

I found out about this site through google when wondering about some symptoms.

My sister :) !!! She kept recommending me to go to this site because it was very helpful to her and i thought it would be the best place for me to go as an expectant parent!!!!!!

google, many moons ago. thought it was a great resource.

i googled pregnancy loss at 13 weeks, and found baby and bump quite down the page and it took me to mc support x

I was 5 months into my ttc journey when I decided I needed some extra pointers. I googled and this forum came up.

I never started posting though until a few weeks ago :flower:

Just was looking after hubby and I decided ttc. We are actively ttc not for long but we really want a baby now after being married for a year. I think this forum is really useful and friendly.

hi everyone, who want to congratulate me? I'm a father to be this september.

I found you all by looking for pregnancy tickers! How that happened I'll never know lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->