• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How did you hear about us???

I have been googling my tww symptoms and always came across this forum.. decided to regester today :)

Willingly sharing. I ran across your site many times when I was educating myself on ivf procedure with oe & de. Found some perfect answers here, so decided to join. I'm registered on some other boards too. Find this just helpful to find out and compare more infomation. The thing I love the most is lovely people here and there ready to help with answers. Love this site for the huge feedback. Thank you all!!

Please let us know how you found out about us, we would LOVE your feed back!!!

BabyAndBump Team
:D
I was searching for answers on Google and saw something referring to what I was enquiring and I realised it was a forum.

When I was pregnant with my first 7 years ago I Googled what turned out to be my pregnancy symptoms and found a forum on here. Joined a few weeks later. :)

I was googling questions about trying to conceive and found this lol hope you ladies don't mind me joining u :D

My sister suggested baby and bump to me as I am always looking for advice on my ttc journey for baby #2, so far so good, just awaiting some advice hopefully \\:D/

I have been searching the babyandbump site for years and finally decided to join after my google search directed me here for the umpteenth time.

Please let us know how you found out about us, we would LOVE your feed back!!!

BabyAndBump Team
:D
This thread is 14 years old, when I was 10! I’m 23 now, I have a 5 month old, and came across this group when I stupidly gave my baby 5 hour old formula and had a panic attack! I googled what to do and everyone in this forum was so helpful so I decided to join!

I was looking up some things about TTC around month 3 of trying and came across this website! I believe there was a thread I clicked in googles search stuff, ended up falling inlove with this site, no other site is the same as this one! Xx

A lot of friends adviced this foru and when i saw in in facebook, i decided to join:)

I was searching online how to tell if my pregnancy test was positive with a very faint line and your forum popped up :)

Hello! I was looking for a forum to discuss issues, share our experiences,s and make new friends. It's hard to communicate now, and this forum is pretty active, I have already found a few interesting topics to watch. I hope everything will be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"