How did you hear about us???

Actually, I'm just looking for different sites/ baby or mom forums 'coz I wanted to hear from other moms like me. :D

i googled it & found out about babyandbump ,, it seemed very user friendly & closely knit grp of ppl

Hi, I've been scanning the internet for the past couple of weeks trying to find answers to the weird things my body is up to lately.
TTC at 45! Am I mad?
I'm totally new to online forums so don't know how all this pls so forgive me if I post in the wrong places or anything.
I did start a thread with a ridiculously long post in the over 35's area, but thought I'd say hello too. Xx

I searched for TTC forums and you were one of the first to come up! Also one of the most informative and easy to use!

I searched for TTC forums. Had a little trouble with my email so have only just really managed to get online and post! And i'm past TTC now, but excited to use the site through my pregnancy , which is my fifth pregnancy, third baby

Dr Google. Last forum I was part of when I was pregnant with DS3 this time last year was full of bitchy, backstabbing woman and I had gotten to the point I got sick and tired of people being judged and attacked. I wanted something that was easy to use with an easy layout. :)

I just looked for an interesting forum for future mommies! and i am happy to be here!

Good ol' Google. I keep trying to find other first trimester folks with the not-quite-aversions I've been having (the best I can describe it: it's like technically perfect music played with no emotion, just with food), and this forum seemed unusually friendly, and unusually full of people I liked right away. Seems like a good bunch!

Plus there was already a due date club that fit, and it was BUSY!

I was part of Baby Gaga and I got fed up with the bitchy, self-centered woman who didn't care about the opinions or feelings of other woman. I thought it was supposed to be a support group. Guess I was wrong. But I sent out on the hunt for a forum easy to navigate with a supportive group of ladies and found Baby and Bump. Needless to say, I love the vibe, atmosphere and the support and haven't bothered going back to Baby Gaga. All those stuck up housewives can get f**ked! :rofl: I am so much happier here!! :happydance:

Hi everyone! I guess technically I have been ttc for 5 years, however my dh takes a "if it happens it happens" approach to things so it is rare if our bd is timed correctly. I am also not allowed to tell him "I'm fertile so you need to suck it up and do it". It's frustrating.

So far he has a daughter from a previous relationship born 7/6/2001 (he was 17 when she was born.
My son from my previous marriage was born 7/10/2007.
I had a miscarriage 3/4/16.

I have run across this site so many times when I have ttc questions for google during my tww. I finally decided to join yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->