how did you surprise your hubby?

OULINA

Reaction score
hello ladies

wish me luck cos i really hope May is my month for that :bfp: !!!:happydance:

anyway i've been thinking how i told hubby the first time and wondering what kinda surprise i should plan the second time.....

the first time ifound out on our anniversary so bought the cutest little baby shoes and rapped them up .... he was shocked !!!! cos it never passed his mind he just thought that maybe i got him something for his cell phone :dohh:

can you share your stories with me .... i need some new ideas!!!

oh i just cant wait for that :bfp:!!!!!

i love surprising him!!!

i found out i was pregnant whilst at work, so i took a picture of he preganancy test and sent it to his phone and wrote, "you're gonna be a daddy" he phoned me back crying cus he was so happy and excited!!!

well with my 1st i hadnt been well and went the local walk in centre and the nurse said oh we.ll do a pg just to rule it out and it was positive, when i went back in the waiting room he was talking to a friend and i grabed his hand and said "where going" we go out side and the nurse had put the test in a paper bag advertising condoms (of all things lol) and i said the nurse thinks you will need these and he looked at the bag and said ok and looked in and there was the positive test lets just say he was in shock! he had to have a sit down lol

Hubby was there when I tested so nothing exciting to report - just gave him the test and told him to watch it to see if the line that was already there (came up in seconds) was going to go away or not.

Good luck for your BFP soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"