How did your OH react if this is his first?

So glad you didn't go to that appointment Ruth - I wouldn't have judged you if you had, and I'm not surprised you had it booked. Buying the baby bath is surely a big sign that you have turned a corner and this little one is meant to be. Everything else will work out in the end. You will make a fantastic mother :hugs:

Ps - the other things will work out in the end.... YOU CAN DO THIS!

So glad you didn't go to that appointment Ruth - I wouldn't have judged you if you had, and I'm not surprised you had it booked. Buying the baby bath is surely a big sign that you have turned a corner and this little one is meant to be. Everything else will work out in the end. You will make a fantastic mother :hugs:

Ditto

Ditto

Thank you very much to both of you. I'm really pleased I didn't go either.

Just for the record, I didn't actually buy the baby bath. I just took it, as it had been left outside and the shop wasn't yet open. :blush: I'll go back at the weekend and make a donation.

Ditto

Thank you very much to both of you. I'm really pleased I didn't go either.

Just for the record, I didn't actually buy the baby bath. I just took it, as it had been left outside and the shop wasn't yet open. :blush: I'll go back at the weekend and make a donation.

HAS to be a sign then! When was the last time you saw a baby bath outside a closed charity shop!

:hugs::flower:

Oh Ruth, what a week sweetheart, but that's another hurdle you've got through isn't it! And who has been buillying you in to making decisions about your life - be strong, listen to your head and your heart hon, only you will ultimately make any decisions that there are to be made.

You will be on what feels like a never-ending emotional rollercoaster right now, so please don't be too harsh on yourself.

The baby bath thing sounds so much like fate also hunny.

Stay strong and hopefully you can take something from the various experiences of ladies on here.

We are here for you - we're not just saying this :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->