How did your other kids react to finding out you're PG?

jocatolo

Mum of 5
Reaction score
I've finnaly just summoned up the courage to tell my eldest son that I'm PG, I asked him to come into the lounge so we could speak to him, I think he thought he was in trouble bless him, asked him how he would feel about having a little baby brother or sister and he didn't seemed concerned so i showed him the scan photos from yesterdays scan and he said, what is it? To which I replied 'a baby', he said 'i know that, i meant a boy or girl!' Talk about pregnancy brain lol!

Well anyway he seems more concerned about having to move as we have only just moved into this house and not long finished decorating his room in a liverpool fc theme.

He's also stated that he'd like a sister.

His reaction totally suprised me , i was expecting some sort of negative reaction and he was totally unphased by it all!

Anyway apologies for the essay, but how did your other kidsreact to the news?

Thanks

Jac xxx

My DD is 8. She has been thrilled since we told her at 14 weeks or so. She immediately said she wanted a little sister. The rest of my family was hoping for a boy since we have many girls already but DD dreamed it was a girl and was right. She loves talking to the baby and rubbing my tummy. She also loves going through her stuff and putting things aside for her 'sissie.' I've kept her involved in the whole process as much as she wants to be involved, although she definitely does not want to be in the room when her sister is born, lol. I can't blame her!

My DD is 8. She has been thrilled since we told her at 14 weeks or so. She immediately said she wanted a little sister. The rest of my family was hoping for a boy since we have many girls already but DD dreamed it was a girl and was right. She loves talking to the baby and rubbing my tummy. She also loves going through her stuff and putting things aside for her 'sissie.' I've kept her involved in the whole process as much as she wants to be involved, although she definitely does not want to be in the room when her sister is born, lol. I can't blame her!

lol i can't blame her either! i wouldn't be there if i didn't have to :rofl: i'm expecting the questions to start rolling in the next 24 hours from him! oh what joy! x

I know its not the same as i dont have other kids. but when i told my little bro 12 years my junior (he's 9) i didnt know how he would react as he the baby of the family....

HE was really over joyed took scan pics to school to show everyone and when we found out it was a boy he starting going through all his toys looking out one's for baby and have stored them in the loft of my parents house. And my mum rings me to tell me that when they go out toy shopping he is always picking things for baby lol xxx

I know its not the same as i dont have other kids. but when i told my little bro 12 years my junior (he's 9) i didnt know how he would react as he the baby of the family....

HE was really over joyed took scan pics to school to show everyone and when we found out it was a boy he starting going through all his toys looking out one's for baby and have stored them in the loft of my parents house. And my mum rings me to tell me that when they go out toy shopping he is always picking things for baby lol xxx

Aww how sweet is that! I can see Josh being like that too, I'll end up spending twice as much on LO lol. He already wants it to have a Liverpool kit but OH is an Aston Villa fan so guess it's gonna have to one of each!

Well im a Man U fan so is all my family bar my littlw bro whose chelsea and my OH and his family are Liverpool so mine will have 3!! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->