How different were your early pregnancies ?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Like how much does it really change from pregnancy to pregnancy ?

With my single girl I got my bfp at 11dpo with my twin boys it was 9dpo

I had sore boobs with both and super tired with both

had no acne with one but had it bad with other

Super emotional with one but not with the other

I know mine was diff because it was twins vs single so just wondering about other ladies and how different two pregnancies can be from person to person ? I'm 8dpo today and feeling totally diff than those two pregnancies but also diff from past non preggie cycles so just thinking bout it...

I'm on my fifth pregnancy, all singles, and they've all been different from one another. WAY different. :) My cousin had 2 pregnancies, which she said were identical. So I guess it could go both ways, but I've always been filled with new adventures within my pregnancies. Not that it's always fun. lol

So far, this pregnancy is pretty similar to my son. I feel a bit more exhausted this time, but that could be because I'm a bit older!

So far slightly different..
1st DS was an ok pregnancy really, nausea but was never actually sick and think it had gone by my 12 week scan. Spotty and greasy hair.

2nd ds - HG started at bang on 6 weeks, lasting until 18-20?! No spots, hair fine too it went really thick, extremely tired!

This time I've had nausea since 5.5 weeks, nose isnt as sensitive so far, a few spot that take weeks to go and hair feeling a bit mank already. Not feeling that tired.

All of my others I was miserable, missing weeks, constant crying and vomitting and just misery. I was totally fine this time lol. My last two pregnancies I got bfp at 10dpo evening, the one before was 8-9dpo evening, and the others I didn't test til I was late. Bloat set in quick for them all at 5-6weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->