How Disappointing

WackyMumof2

Reaction score
Pelvic and lower back pain all last night. Just could not get comfortable enough to watch Flatliners and every time I moved, I hurt more. Hot shower didn't help either. Woke up at around 4:30am with a LOT of lower back and pelvic pain all excited thinking 'thank God!'. Add the cat to the mix because she's hanging around like a bad smell and curling up into my belly which is usually reason enough to suspect that something can't be far off because she's not your Standard Edition Cuddly Moggy. Then tick over to 8:30am and I wake up after dozing off with no pain. There went the excitement for the morning. :shrug:

Aw. Probably to be expected at 36 weeks though. I've also had a few slightly exciting episodes of lower back pain but, meh... Hot water bottle sorts it right out so that excitement never lasts long, haha.

Aw. Probably to be expected at 36 weeks though. I've also had a few slightly exciting episodes of lower back pain but, meh... Hot water bottle sorts it right out so that excitement never lasts long, haha.

It's just so darn annoying. :haha: Just so ready to be done now. Bets at work were I wouldn't see New Year yet, here I am. Now the bets are end of next week. :shrug: All I know is that I want my body back. :haha:

I actually am kind of hoping to make it to 39 weeks at least! As excited as I am to meet baby, I want to enjoy my last bit of pregnancy too - plus I don't actually have anything ready for baby (no sleeping place set up, car seat is over at my parents in their loft, clothes aren't washed...!) Hope baby shows up pretty soon for you, would be best to get to 37w though!

OMG you're telling me. :haha: No car seat yet because FIL is on that task. But will pack the newborn head support for Alexander's Diono and bring baby home in that. And it gives me an excuse to NOT go anywhere if I don't have baby's seat too. Clothing not yet washed, I haven't even ordered the crib set, not washed all Alexander's old clothes, bottles haven't arrived, no formula (will have a tin on back up as I'm not sure how I want to feed yet), crib not ready because the one I have ordered for Alexander hasn't arrived. OMG, it's just chaos. I have got a bassinet as a short term back up plan and nappies so I guess I have SOMETHING ready to go.:rofl:

Glad it's not just me either 😂
Have nappies and maternity pads.. that's about it! Car seat at a friends.. everything else not ready. Had planned on washing all the clothes this week but our washing machine broke yesterday so no go! Not helpful... 😡 I went up to labour suite at the weekend because my contractions were all in my back and taking my breath away! They monitored me for a while and could see the contractions but they were not doing anything to my cervix so have let me go and told me to rest more! Not sure how I'm supposed to do that being in sole charge of childcare while my husband works... 🤷🏻*♀️

Wacky my cat has been acting weird too! She's usually the most unfriendly cat ever, doesn't like being picked up or touched really, she just about tolerates us humans, and she's been super clingy to me the last week or so! Weird

Wacky my cat has been acting weird too! She's usually the most unfriendly cat ever, doesn't like being picked up or touched really, she just about tolerates us humans, and she's been super clingy to me the last week or so! Weird

When our cat Mouse got like that last time I had Alexander a week later. She gets more clingy during pregnancy with me but when she starts wanting to be in my face full-time and being cuddled 24/7, I know something can't be far away. Animals are able to pick up on this sort of thing apparently. Time will tell for us both over the next 7-10 days!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->