How do i decorate this?

Babydance

Reaction score
hello
Its hubbys birthday soon and i want to do him a porsche cake, he has a porsche so is very particular about it so i wouldn't feel confident doing the shape of the car but what would be the best way to get this on a cake? and coloured roll out icing do you have to buy it?

Thanks!! :thumbup:

xxxx

Attachments

• porsche.jpg
    porsche.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 0
there are a few things to try,

you can do one of the following

1> buy a badge (a bonnet badge) is under £15, that will stick right on. Obviously he wont be able to eat it, but it would be a nice present as well

2> Porsche do a sticky badge of sifferent sizes again under a £10, again place this on the cake, (donyt remove the celephane) on the bottom

3> print out the badge (you have) onto some photographic paper, take it to ASDA (also TESCO's do thsi I think), they have square cakes and can convert your picture into ICING this goes onto the top of the cake...

you can then either cut/peel the top layer off and put it on your own cake, or use there cake. The cake is actually quite good and the photo icing is good quality. price about £20

If you interested in the porsche badge/sticker, I can get you in contact with a Porsche dealer, can give you part numbers and tell you waht to ask for.

IF your anywhere near READING j11 Calcott, Porsche have a place there, I know they guys well, could arange something.

PS he's a lucky man,
I love me Porsche 2 :cloud9:

Holla back if you need anything

Jaye

hello
Its hubbys birthday soon and i want to do him a porsche cake, he has a porsche so is very particular about it so i wouldn't feel confident doing the shape of the car but what would be the best way to get this on a cake? and coloured roll out icing do you have to buy it?

Thanks!! :thumbup:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"